A Little Survey

Vintage, Contemporary, Cultural, Nautical, Rustic, Nautical, Art Deco, Garden, Birds, Hollywood Glam, Winter, Spring, etc…

Please share! I’d love to hear your ideas :-)

1 Starry-Eyed Barefoot Bride { 09.30.08 at 12:47 am }

We are going with Starlight Tropical. Stars and bright bold flowers of the Hawaiian Islands! More details on this blog post.

2 Candy { 09.30.08 at 2:52 am }

we’re having a vintage/romantic wedding with a modern twist.
our colors are green,blush,champagne and cream :)

3 NICOLE { 09.30.08 at 6:40 am }

Old City Elegance with Soft Romance. Colors: chocolate brown, soft pink, and cream

4 Hayley { 09.30.08 at 6:57 am }

We’re mainly using our colour theme: midnight blue, silver and white. There’s also going to be a bookish element to the reception since we’re both big readers.

5 Aracely { 09.30.08 at 9:01 am }

My wedding will be on Halloween ’09!! The colors are black/white damask, with bright orange, purple, and hot pink!! Very cutie and somewhat different!! I can’t wait to start planning!!! I need some ideas!!

6 jessica @ budgetsavvybride { 09.30.08 at 9:14 am }

kind-of-vintage-y southern chic… if that makes any sense at all. shades of teal, yellow, and ivory

7 Liesal { 09.30.08 at 11:06 am }

Oh if only I could stick to just one theme! I first started with aqua/red with birds, then dark blue and red and birds, and now I think we’ve settled on regular blue, green and yellow with sunflowers because they are free when I go ditch hopping for flowers for my wedding-ultimate cheap! I’m still trying to tie the birds in somewhere–birds like sunflowers right? :)

8 Tina { 09.30.08 at 11:28 am }

we are having a vintage outdoor garden wedding . Colors: chocolate brown, pink, and cream. =)

9 Melissa { 09.30.08 at 12:53 pm }

We are vintage under the sea… so shells and coral. Colors are antique gold, turquoise and coral. My dress is vintage gold raw silk, and I’m making a coral lace sash.

10 Honey { 09.30.08 at 2:29 pm }

Can I choose all of the above? =)

Still havent made up our minds, but we are now leaning towards:

— French Garden: And I will make sure that those wrought irons will include bird cages… coz I am so crazy about bird-y stuff lately.

— Romantic Minimalist: Black and white, or white and cream

— I love NY: breakfast at tiffany’s set-up

11 Marizette { 09.30.08 at 10:21 pm }

I will be having a travel-themed wedding. Ideas just keeps on overflowinggggg! I am willing to share templates/ideas when I am done with my first mock-up. :)

12 Luzel { 10.01.08 at 1:02 am }

Thanks for all the inspiration tonight! You guys are awesome.

13 HWong14 { 10.01.08 at 3:47 am }

Asian-lite and vines — paper lanterns lining the aisle and hanging from the ceiling, in bright, floral colors, and accompanied by beautiful, lush flowers everywhere! Our colors are eggplant and green.

14 Heidi { 10.07.08 at 1:25 pm }

Turn-of-the-century theme. “Dusty” colors, ragtime, and a silhouette artist.

15 Kate { 11.03.08 at 4:17 pm }

Our theme is Fall! The colors are pumpkin orange, cranberry and chocolate brown.

16 Adias.Angel { 11.20.08 at 2:31 pm }

Just found your blog, its wonderful! I wanted to add mine on here since its a bit different.

We are doing a destination wedding in the Riviera Maya. So our theme is travel. We are going to try for a 1920’s Hollywood glamor in the jungle. Our colors are tangelo and sand with accents of hot pink

17 Amanda { 08.02.09 at 10:25 pm }

Our theme is Elegant and Daisies.
Our colors are Black, White, and Green and we have Daisies as a motif.

18 Eva { 06.09.10 at 4:51 am }

Our theme is Garden of Eden since our names are Eva and Adam.
Our colors are mauve/dusty rose, magenta, black and silver/gray.