Flickr Find: Free Graphics At Dryicons

Check out their awesome collection of FREE vector graphics you can use for plenty of applications — from save-the-dates and invites; to wedding websites and place cards.  You can view their daily postings over at Dryicons’ Flickr, then download the files from the Dryicons.com website.  As always, please read the site owner’s License and Terms of Use before you download.

1 Nav { 11.21.08 at 2:51 pm }

what if you want to use these images for non-commercial printing (like invites) and not for the web? is that okay?

2 Luzel { 11.21.08 at 5:05 pm }

Yes, it is :-) As I mentioned, you can use them for invites, save-the-dates, etc.

3 Silvia { 11.21.08 at 6:53 pm }

Awesome! Thanks so much for this link. Soo helpful!

4 Burcu { 11.22.08 at 10:09 pm }

I am afraid some of these designs are copyright protected derivative works
that girl design is very well known Stock design and copyright protected,
some of the florals there are from Tales’s portfolio..etc
Be careful using those kind of freebie stuff, I see alot websites provides free stuff but they are not their own work at all.

5 Luzel { 11.23.08 at 12:08 am }

Thanks, Burcu. I actually checked DryIcon’s homepage and FAQ’s before I posted the link. They indicated that the free graphics were designed by DryIcon’s own designers, as part of their “365 Free Graphics Project.”

I totally agree with you about respecting Copyrights and Terms of Use. So just in case people missed our sticky note reminder on our left sidebar, I added our usual caveat to the above post. Thanks again for the reminder. I really appreciate it. :-)

6 Burcu { 11.23.08 at 4:51 am }

LOL. I am no copyright hunter but designs looked so similar , I didnot want to sound like there is an issue but bring the attention to freebies that are not actually FREE :) in general not specifically for that website.
Thanks for considering..