Cool Webtool: BridalCanvas.com

The latest tool for making inspiration boards online, sans the need for a fancy schmancy design software is BridalCanvas.com.  Since it’s web-based, it makes it easy to share your “vision” with vendors and bridal party.  Pick from among the site’s preloaded elements and real wedding images, or upload your own from your collection.  Pssst, they have prizes too if you’re voted Favorite Canvas of the Week/Quarter/Year.  So yeah, give it a spin, folks!  And share your inspiration boards in our iDiY Flickr pool.  We’d love to see what inspires you!

1 Jordan { 12.30.08 at 2:24 am }

Okay, I have got to know where that dress in the upper right hand corner came from. I can’t stop thinking about it…it’s my dream dress! Can you please tell me who designed it or where to find it?

2 Design Lovely { 12.30.08 at 2:57 am }

So cool! I just emailed it to my wedding coordinator.

3 Merls { 12.30.08 at 10:28 am }

I love that you posted this … there are several images in that board that I’ve used for my inspiration board. This looks better of course. I’ll have to visit that site. Where did you find those shoes?! I’ve been looking for something like that for months! Thank you for always posting awesome ideas!

4 Denise { 12.31.08 at 4:46 pm }

Oh Wow! I echo similar sentiments…

That is absolutely my dream dress. I looked through the default dress photos they offer… but couldn’t find it. I’d love to learn the name of the designer!

*petitions to your sense of Christmas cheer* :)

5 Denise { 12.31.08 at 7:47 pm }

@Denise – Never mind! I solved the mystery! It’s the Daphne dress by JCrew. 😀

6 Dina Holland { 01.05.09 at 11:40 am }

It is in fact the Daphne dress which sadly has been discontinued. Great post about how 1 bride got around that and recreated the dress on one of my favorite blogs. This woman is a DIY rockstar!

7 Bridechka { 01.05.09 at 2:44 pm }

This is awesome! Can’t wait to play with it.

8 An Atlanta Bride { 01.10.09 at 1:04 pm }

I love vintage rings!

9 Luzel { 01.12.09 at 1:34 am }

Thanks everyone for all your comments! Still trying to catch up with my mails. Hope this is not too late.

@Merls – They’re the Jojus pumps from Nine West, with some nice shoe clips added for extra bling :)