Security Envelopes: Oh The Possibilities 2

I say three cheers for being more creative and less wasteful!  Here’s a few more  neat-o’s for upcycling those junk mail envelopes.

security-envelopes_centerpieces_uglykitty

Take a sneak peek at Ugly Kitty’s already spiffy-looking DIY centerpieces (above) and  flowers for bouquets (below) that she’s testing out for her wedding next year. (via Weddings and Cookies)

security-envelopes_flowers_ugly-kitty

Need some hanging decor? Try these mobiles (from the Painted Fish Studio).

security-envelope_paintedfish_mobiles2

Buntings/Garlands (via Swirly Arts)

security-envelopes_bunting

Origami cranes to hang or use as seating cards (via Folding Trees)

security-envelopes_folding-trees_cranes

Hang tags for your gifts or even a Wish Tree (via Swirly Arts)

security-envelopes_hang-tags

Charming rosettes (from Papier Valise)

security-envelopes_papiervalise_rosettes

Spotted and definitely hearted: security patterns combined with colorful Japanese masking tapes!! (via Eco monster)

security-envelopes_ecomonster_envelopes

Magnets, paper beads, pendants, and the list goes on… but I must. stop. now.  Gotta run and collect some junk mail stat!

1 courtney { 05.21.09 at 10:34 am }

i think we’re on the same wavelength!

2 Kathleen at Twig and Thistle { 05.21.09 at 11:45 am }

LOVE this series! So looking forward to the 3 day weekend to get my craft on ;)

3 ecomonster { 05.21.09 at 1:25 pm }

Just found your blog yesterday and fell in love. Came back today to see one of our goods featured so I’m super delighted :)

4 The Professional Bridesmaid { 05.21.09 at 2:15 pm }

Holy crap! I can’t believe how creative people are. This is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

5 Ashley { 05.21.09 at 2:15 pm }

Such cute ideas!

6 nileey { 05.21.09 at 7:55 pm }

wow! I totally love this idea, especially the origami crane. Lovely!

7 Tara at Paperwink { 05.26.09 at 7:47 pm }

The patterns in the bouquet flowers make the flowers so unique & interesting!

8 Ez { 05.27.09 at 8:28 pm }

Oh how wonderful! I was totally meant to see this post. I have two drawers full of security envelopes and I’ve been wanting to use them in projects forever. This was just the inspiration I needed!
Thank you!
xox Ez

9 fresh365 { 06.02.09 at 5:00 pm }

These are just great! So many fun ideas- I must go find some envelopes now…

10 lovely delights » Blog Archive » recycled gift card mini notepad { 02.16.10 at 1:44 am }

[...] Security Envelope Beads Security Envelope Business Card Holder Repurposed Security Envelopes (turn ‘em inside out and reuse ‘em!) Security Envelope Valentine Security Envelope Flowers, Mobiles, Garlands & More [...]

11 ginena bisnar { 06.08.10 at 2:50 pm }

wow!!! watta fantastic arts you’ve got your are really artistic.

12 envelopes store { 09.21.14 at 3:51 pm }

I don’t know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everyone else
encountering issues with your site. It seems like some of the text in your posts arre running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if
this is happening to them too? This may be a problem with my web
browser because I’ve had this happen previously. Thank you