Free Paper Bag Printables

Anyone planning on using kraft paper bags for their shower/ wedding/ party favors? Packing some late night treats or out-of-town goodies for your guests?  How about dressing them up a bit with these printable goodies?

brown-bag-printables

These FREE templates can either be printed directly or on labels you can apply onto the bags. If brown kraft bags aren’t your style, there’s also glassine or white paper bags (try Paper Mart’s food bags section).  Now head over to these sites for the templates and tutes, and have fun!

(Clockwise from top left):

1 Ashley { 06.16.09 at 1:49 pm }

Thanks! I’m debating on using these to hold our cookie favors for our wedding, but I’m thinking they might not be fancy enough. I might use glassine bags instead.

2 Miss B { 06.16.09 at 2:04 pm }

I am sooo into this, I am a huge Krat (and craft) fan:)

3 Nicole { 06.16.09 at 7:15 pm }

Thanks for the link! I was actually attempting to do something like this a few weeks ago and was bummed when I couldn’t find any flat brown paper bags… Everything was lunch bag style!

4 Grace Hester Designs { 06.16.09 at 8:28 pm }

I love kraft anything and used the kraft favor bags for my 4-yr-old’s birthday party. Nothing spectacular, just made some tags and adhered them on.

5 Kathleen at Twig and Thistle { 06.17.09 at 12:04 pm }

I had so much fun doing this for Valentines day! Maybe it’s time for another one!

6 Bri { 06.17.09 at 2:18 pm }

How lovely! I like kraft paper anything.

7 Free Paper Bag Printables (so cute for wedding favors, parties, gifts!) from iDiY - Personal Finance Forums { 07.04.09 at 9:53 am }

[...] Paper Bag Printables (so cute for wedding favors, parties, gifts!) from iDiY Free Paper Bag Printables — iDiY __________________ [...]

8 Karen Smallbone » Blog Archive » Awesome DIY Wedding Blog-iDiY { 08.07.09 at 12:20 am }

[...] [...]

9 Gillian { 08.08.09 at 10:26 pm }

FABULOUS ideas!! I have brown paper bags to use for my son’s 3rd birthday and love the idea of a topper!!

10 Beth { 09.29.09 at 10:24 pm }

These are fantastic ideas! Brown Paper bags never looked so good!

11 Veronica { 12.16.09 at 5:05 pm }

Holy Moly am I in the stone ages! I’m 44yrs.old and never been married.I was head over heels and engaged but, he passed away in a car accident. So it has been 7 yrs. and I found a loving companion to marry. I went to the local library and started with a Brides magazine and here I should not be. The possibilities of possibilities. I absolutely donot know where to begin. I can honestly say my eyeballs are wacked out. All of this would explain WHY ? I donot have a computer at home. Why don’t I have a computer at home. Hmmm.Iam Very impressed, Overwhelmed, Excited, Clueless and especially nervous. !! Thank you for your Awesome site and a jump start to new ideas.

12 Tasha { 06.24.14 at 9:53 am }

Hi! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok.
I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new
updates.

13 pasang iklan gratis { 07.23.14 at 5:30 pm }

In consumer protection act, there’s three-tier-machinery for redressal of consumer gfievances
i. The very fikrst advantages is a video production company
will undoubtedly fulfill your requirement for your
video to get a global approach and appeal.
With a PPC campaign you have to pay every time someone clicks your link, making sure your advertising dollars are not misspent
or wasted.

14 boating holidays uk { 07.23.14 at 7:16 pm }

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty
fast. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips
or suggestions? Appreciate it

15 Raquel { 07.25.14 at 9:06 pm }

Personal injury attorneys cover claims that have created injury to a profession out from helping clients create the rewards they
deserve in the courtroom because of someone else’s
negligence. Anyone who has suffered a serious personal harm that has led to significant physical or emotional damage,
or both, knows that it is a difficult experience.
In order to know about personal injuries claims it is important to know about the legality of the claim and the ways in which the compensation is paid to the injured party.

16 world at arms for pc { 07.25.14 at 9:15 pm }

Excellent post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?
I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more.
Thanks!

17 Tyrell { 07.25.14 at 10:24 pm }

This will help the lawyer get the maximum worth
of the amount a case should be settled for. It is recommended
to hire a professional because the claim laws can vary greatly from state to state,
and if you are not familiar with these nuances, you may not get your fully entitled payout.
Typically, this could cover bites by domesticated animals such as dogs, ferrets, cats and even birds.