DIY Homemade Spa Gifts

diy-spa-gifts_hip-hostess_martha

Give yourself or your loved ones some TLC with these homemade bath and body gifts. You’ve all seen Amy’s bubble bath idea. Now here comes The Martha with more tutes for ya, and there’s free printable labels to boot! Try these homemade spa products: Body Scrub, Lip Balm, Bath Fizzies, and Bath Snowballs. Perfect for gift-giving or a fun spa day with the GFs ;-)

{ images from Martha Stewart, via Hip Hostess }

1 Weddings on the Strand { 08.14.09 at 8:57 am }

Love the idea of combining DIY with TLC!

2 Truly Smitten { 08.14.09 at 9:56 am }

MARVELOUS gift idea!! Happy Friday~

3 Nicole-Lynn { 08.14.09 at 2:33 pm }

So cute. Thanks for sharing.

4 Elizabeth { 08.16.09 at 5:15 pm }

I made the bath fizzies for Christmas gifts last year – they came out great! I used natural coloring (from Whole Foods), which was a bit trickier than Martha’s recipe (and less vibrant). The shaped silicone ice cube trays (hearts, stars, etc.) worked well!

5 Bridechka { 08.17.09 at 1:26 pm }

This is great!

6 Irene { 12.27.09 at 2:08 am }

What is TLC? NICE GIFTS

7 Bridal DIY Resources « Miss Alyss – A Beauty, Wedding, and DIY Blog { 04.25.11 at 7:54 am }

[...] Have your girls been working a little too hard and you feel like you want to reward them with a little spa treatment? Learn how to make them with your own DIY Spa Gifts! Or maybe make a girls night of it and spend the night making spa treatments and then using them immediately after. Sounds like a good night to me (plus a little white zin)! This is so me! Recipes here! [...]

8 Personal Injury Denver { 04.08.14 at 8:23 pm }

Hi there, I log on to your new stuff daily. Your writing style is witty, keep up
the good work!

9 beauticontrol { 04.09.14 at 8:55 pm }

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can
figure things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about setting up my own but
I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions?
Thanks

10 Billy Lerner New York { 04.10.14 at 7:09 pm }

An antiskid dditive will raise the ggrip onn the floor also.

There are four main devices in thee package. Everybody else fails, you have Pepper
Spray available to stop an adversary.

My web blog Billy Lerner New York

11 Http://Angeloqvsx.Wordpress.Com { 04.11.14 at 3:55 pm }

Hey! Wold you mind iff I share your blog with my myspace group?
There’s a lot of people that I think would relly enjoy yyour content.
Please let mme know. Maany thanks