DIY Tiny Tissue Paper Flowers

More handmade flower-y goodness! I’ve seen similar ones but I’m particularly taken with Zakka Life‘s tiny delicate version (used for table centerpieces above). So cute! These would be great too for flower garlands, gift toppers, table settings and napkin ring accents. Hop on over for the DIY tutorial and craft away!

1 Zakka Life { 09.15.09 at 11:32 am }

thank you for sharing the flowers with your readers, I appreciate it :)

love your site!

2 Kathleen at Twig & Thistle { 09.15.09 at 11:53 am }

Great find, these are lovely indeed! Off to check out the tutorial 😉 Thanks!

3 Amber Lee { 09.15.09 at 1:40 pm }

Love these, and everything else you pick out. thanks for sharing all these good things!

4 anh { 09.15.09 at 3:06 pm }

foudn you on miss priss’s blog. and i love the way you used these pompoms on tree branches. i have used these pompoms for tons of parties but this is def a great idea!

5 Catherine { 09.15.09 at 4:55 pm }

I love them! Thanks so much for posting. I just found your website (I just got engaged!) and it is my new daily dose of DIY for weddings!

6 Deb - Two Cheeky Monkeys { 09.16.09 at 7:37 am }

These are so pretty – they would be great for a party! Must try making some.

7 Angie { 09.16.09 at 11:24 am }

These are absolutely adorable and would be great for centerpieces. Imagine your guests’ disbelief when they see that the flowers are made of tissue paper.

8 anna and the ring { 09.20.09 at 8:21 am }

Oh they look wonderful.

9 kay keen { 12.31.09 at 3:12 am }

These are so pretty,makes you think of spring.

10 Jordan - Polkadot Prints { 01.20.10 at 6:07 am }

Thanks for this, I did something similar for my sisters wedding on the weekend. Using wheat filled vases and cute blue flowers instead of the pom-poms. Great inspiration – thanks!

A photo is here if you get a chance to take a look! :)

11 Niche Topics { 01.22.10 at 1:48 am }

Great share, thank you! We made these for the kids in the hospital and they love it :)

12 Tissue Flowers | giverslog.com/wrapthegift { 02.04.10 at 1:31 am }

[…] Get the tutorial for these pretty tissue flowers {here}, found via {here}. […]

13 Amanda { 03.09.10 at 9:40 pm }

I LOVE those! I’ll be trying to make them this weekend.

14 Maria Pizzuto { 07.25.10 at 12:37 pm }

Very intresting indeed and very cute. I would like to do some tiny flowers to throw to the couple after they get married. Can you help me please.
Thanks and regards,

15 Maria Pizzuto { 07.25.10 at 12:39 pm }

I would like to subscribe to anyi crafts especially cards.

16 Wholesale Wedding Flowers Co { 05.26.11 at 7:35 am }

Cute flowers! I love it especially when they’re used to create flowering branches.

17 Paper Flowers | 8Balloons { 09.21.11 at 11:15 pm }

[…] iDiY […]

18 wedding planning: using paper | BUCKETS AND BUNCHES { 02.07.12 at 12:28 pm }

[…] System garlands and flowers} {DIY: Tissue paper flowers, Yellow rolled […]

19 Renee { 03.30.12 at 2:45 pm }

I have been making these by the hundreds in tiny and super tiny to create flowering branches for my daughter’s May wedding.

Cluster these tiny blossoms together to make a hydrangea blossom. I made a friend a birthday corsage by doing this. It turned out really cute…she loved it.

20 A New Vase » April + Eric { 05.01.12 at 8:36 pm }

[…] be so lonesome. I had fun making them, and I was guided by a Zakka Life tutorial (via iDiY). If you want to make your own flowers, don’t be afraid to try some variations (I did!). I […]

21 Inspired By… | My Dear Darling { 07.24.12 at 12:52 am }

[…] Wire Works by Marie Christophe• 3D Paper Book by Johan Hybschmann• Tissue Paper Flowers by Zakka Life• Handmade Flowers by Carol […]

22 Bridal Show Bliss | Every Last Detail Every Last Detail Bridal Show Bliss Every Last Detail | { 10.21.12 at 6:35 pm }

[…] And now, a few pretty wedding-related things to start off your week! DIY Tissue Paper Flowers […]

23 Tissue paper flowers for a baby shower - craft and decor { 11.26.13 at 9:32 pm }

[…] my first attempt at making flowers out of tissue papers, following this super quick and easy DIY Tissue Paper Flowers […]

24 Tissue Paper Flower | Mucugi { 01.08.15 at 6:15 am }

[…] source: […]

25 6 Simply Stunning Paper Flower Crafts - Craft Weekly { 03.29.15 at 4:38 pm }

[…] Small Tissue Paper Flowers DIY […]

26 Daiane { 06.12.15 at 3:33 pm }

YAY!!! I LOVE EM SO MUCH!!!! I can’t put enough exacimatlon marks We can’t wait to see the rest, it’s agony waiting. I am so glad that you had a great time. Our day wouldn’t have been the same without you!

27 Wedspiration - Zelf maken: schattige bloemetjes { 11.17.15 at 6:00 am }

[…] de werkbeschrijving klik hier! Fotocredit: I do it yourself Als je van knutselen houdt dan is Zakka life een leuke site. Iedereen een heel gezellig weekend. […]