Hand-Typed Tags & Labels

Because not all pretties are always printer-friendly, check out these great ideas for a wedding  or dinner party. Makes me wish I have a typewriter at home!

Typewritten fabric labels from Make Something

Yup, typed on to fabric. Who knew?!
Anyone trying this for their invites?

Hand-typed drink mixing instructions on shipping tags, via PoppyTalk

Typewriter+ Tag + Twine = ♥

1 anh { 10.15.09 at 4:08 pm }

what a fantastic idea! thanks for posting this!

2 Catherine { 10.15.09 at 6:52 pm }

I have tweeted from TheEverydayScrapper.com
Love this!

3 Clare { 10.16.09 at 5:27 am }

Oh my this has solved a problem I have been pondering over for weeks!! Thankyou

4 Lane Ellen { 10.16.09 at 5:03 pm }

Wow. I had no idea – and this has taken my ideas into a different, but even better, direction.

Thank you!

5 Roxanne { 10.19.09 at 3:24 pm }

Wow. These are just perfect.

6 tula { 10.30.09 at 4:28 pm }

These pictures were the inspiration behind something i did for my wedding, but i couldn’t find the little brown reinforcements for the hole punches. I chose not to use reinforcements, but it would have looked more finished with them. I guess I shouldn’t have left that project to the last minute. Sigh.

7 Punky { 06.12.15 at 6:57 pm }

Amanda – I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! .. They TOTALLY look great.. even with the other wicker chair/high chair you have in there!! Hope they can track down a few more for you, but if not, be thafnkul you got your hands on at least two of those beauties only having 2 makes them more special! .. right??? hee he.. *cough cough* .. sigh . :(January 25, 2012 3:55 pm

8 http://phonesinfo.org/htcphone8xvslumia820.php { 09.14.15 at 9:00 am }

Hallelujah! I needed this-you’re my savior.

9 Marcleane { 10.13.15 at 11:31 pm }

What are the security probmels you are having ?. What is the framework you using for your Blog ?. You can purchase SSL certificate so that the communication between the user and the server is encrypted. The way websites work is users enter the URL on his computer(client) and the server renders the what is requested. This can be sniffed if the communication is not secured. Also you can take some security measures such as changing your credentials timely.

10 http://willysobsession.com { 11.11.15 at 7:52 am }

Stay with this guys, you’re helping a lot of people.

11 carinsurance { 12.11.15 at 8:18 am }

I really couldn’t ask for more from this article.