CD Sleeves Template Freebie

Benign_Objects_CD_group

Benign_Objects_CD_front

Benign_Objects_CD_template

Go ahead and spiffy up your guest favors, gifts or keepsake CDs with this lovely free template from Rachel of Benign Objects (remember her from these cool door hanger printables?).  The birds, the pretty colors, the overall Dutch vibe, and its all-around suitability= ahh, instant love!

1 Catherine { 11.24.09 at 5:29 pm }

awww, those are adorable. love ‘em!

2 Gabriela Cardenal { 11.24.09 at 6:00 pm }

Very nice collections! Thank you for posting

3 Kathleen at Twig & Thistle { 11.25.09 at 11:29 am }

These are so cool!!! They’d make the sweetest stocking stuffers too :) Thanks for the great find and Happy Thanksgiving!

4 Alanna { 11.25.09 at 12:43 pm }

Love these! In fact, as a DIY bride, I think your site is the best of the best! I did a little feature on your site for my Wedding Wednesday post!

5 Miss B. { 12.01.09 at 2:22 pm }

These are darling!

6 Feather + Stone { 12.02.09 at 4:05 am }

These are AWESOME! Brilliant ideas!

7 Julia @ Mélanger { 12.02.09 at 4:46 am }

Oh, these would have been perfect for my wedding. I actually wanted to do up CDs for all the key songs. I ended up running out of time – too much other DIY activity!!! – but this would have been so perfect. Was just thinking about this as I just posted my own wedding photos. Funny……

8 Merci New York { 12.02.09 at 4:48 pm }

Such a great little add-on to a wedding welcome basket! Thanks!

9 Angie { 12.04.09 at 11:41 am }

These are great. I think they are perfect for CD favours.

10 Festive Freebies  |  paper crave { 12.08.09 at 11:10 am }

[...] friends and loved ones * Oh so sweet CD sleeve printables by Rachel from Benign Objects – via iDiY * Fun mustache and conversation bubble printables by Elsie from A Beautiful Mess * Printable photo [...]

11 Robin { 01.07.10 at 2:07 pm }

Just love LOVE this..

12 78 Free Printable Labels and Beautiful Tags { 04.04.13 at 5:01 am }

[...]  CD Cover with Birds ~ I am a huge fan of mixed CD’s, so naturally I am LOVING these free printable CD covers.  You [...]

13 Weekly Update – 3/19/10 | Magical Day Weddings | A Wedding Atlas Fan Site for Disney Weddings { 05.03.13 at 1:46 am }

[...] Free Template for CD SleevesOne of the best things that we did for the wedding was sending out blank cds with self-addressed and stamped mailing envelopes with a note that asked our wedding guests to put their digital photos and video on them when they got home from the trip and send them back to us. I got about 50% of the cds back, which equaled more than 3000 photos and about 25 videos. I really like the photo cd idea better than the disposable cameras on the table at the reception, because half of those pictures don’t turn out, some guests tend to think that they’re wedding favors (and thus you never see them again), and you have to pay so much to get 30-40 film cameras developed. With the photo cds, I got people’s whole trips (including lots of wedding events) and we got the bonus video along with it. Anyway, if you want to be as brilliant as we were…c’mon, you know you do…you might want to pop those photo cds in these super cute CD sleeves. [...]

14 design { 09.23.14 at 7:51 pm }

My brother suggested I might like this website.
He was once entirely right. This put up actually made my day.
You can not believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this info!
Thank you!