Free 2010 Mini Photo Calendar Templates

2010 mini photo calendar templates

Lovin’ this simple and elegant set of FREE 2010 mini photo calendar templates, designed by the Shutter Sisters.  What’s great is that you can customize them with your own favorite photos! These would make for some nice personalized gifts this holiday and even save-the-dates for your wedding.  The templates are sized to fit in a CD jewel case and include basic instructions for customizing the pages in Photoshop. Go ahead, download ‘em and enjoy!

2010 mini photo calendar templates 2

P.S. Don’t have Photoshop? Get the  free trial version here.

{ via KimberlyMichelle }

1 valeasc { 11.17.09 at 6:20 pm }

This is wonderful! Thank you very much!

2 Sophie { 11.18.09 at 6:51 am }

Hi, just want to say “Thank You!” to you. ^-^

3 Amber Lee { 11.18.09 at 5:49 pm }

what a perfect idea! thank you thank you!

4 Marianne { 11.23.09 at 10:32 am }

I downloaded the template and printed it. I haven’t cut them yet, but I think it is absolutely great. I’t is also makes a great gift. Thank you very much!

5 Ellen Q { 12.01.09 at 12:59 am }

This is fantastic! I used (free image softeware) GIMP to do the editing since I don’t have Photoshop and it worked great. Thanks!!

6 MichelleG { 12.01.09 at 10:02 am }

Love this! Thank you!

7 Carla { 12.20.09 at 11:18 am }

This is so cute! I wanted to make it for my boyfriend for christmas, but I just can’t figure out how to get my pictures in the right shape and size. I use gimp and just spent 2 hours of trying, but I can’t figure it out. I am really sad about it. It’s such a nice project!

8 printables | Freebie Friday: 2010 Printables { 01.08.10 at 6:12 am }

[...] mini photo calendar on iDIY would have been perfect as holiday gifts. Now that the holidays are over, they’re still great [...]

9 Janette { 02.10.10 at 6:01 pm }

Does anyone know if there is pre-cut paper that is the right size for those little calendar holders like the one pictured above?

10 Get Crafty During the Holidays! | Infektia { 08.11.10 at 10:45 pm }

[...] Free 2010 Mini Photo Calendar Template – Customize it with your own photos! [...]

11 İndirilebilir 2010 Takvimi – Abiye Elbiseler { 08.25.10 at 8:21 pm }

[...] Burada gördüğüm bu fikre bayıldım resmen. Çoğu zaman böyle şeyler oluşturmayı düşündüm ama stant konusunda tıkanmıştım. İşte stand bir cd kutusu. İsterseniz bu linkten takvim resimlerini indirebilirsiniz. [...]

12 yeni İndirilebilir 2010 Takvimi, İndirilebilir 2010 Takvimi modeli| elbise modelleri { 09.08.10 at 7:08 pm }

13 Barbara { 12.10.10 at 3:08 pm }

Looking for 2011 templates so I can make these calendars. Do you have them available? Thanks.

14 İndirilebilir 2010 Takvimi | İnşaat dekorasyon, mutfak dekorasyon, banyo dekorasyon, ev dekorasyonu { 02.22.11 at 7:30 pm }

15 Carol { 01.13.12 at 9:17 pm }

Do you have this with a 2012 calendar?