DIY Bridal Shower From The Scoop

orange beautiful 1

diy bridal shower orange beautiful 2

I came across this gorgeous DIY bridal shower put together by Laura over at Orange Beautiful for her sister recently. From the lovely palette to the DIY he says-she says game card and faux gold leaf centerpieces,  there’s plenty of adorable deets to file away for your next celebration.  Hop on over and get all The Scoop here.

P.S. Does the he says-she says font look familiar? You can get it here. Yup, 100% free.

1 Lindsey { 12.29.09 at 11:27 pm }

Thanks for sharing the Budmojiggler font! Used it for our Christmas cards and gift tags. It is so fun!

2 wedding { 01.12.10 at 1:40 pm }

That game is awesome! I might have to do that – maybe at the actual wedding, it would fun 😀

3 Alex @ Suffolk Wedding Photographers { 01.18.10 at 6:24 am }

We did something similar at my wedding. It was funny just how much our friends knew us!

Lovely blog.

Alex

4 Christine { 01.27.10 at 12:08 pm }

Love it – well designed! We also had something fun for guests to do at our wedding – my friend helped design a crossword puzzle.

Thanks for the great post.

5 Lizzie { 04.19.10 at 10:49 am }

This is FANTASTIC! Perhaps it’s because I just started the planning process myself, but I haven’t seen anything like this. Thanks for sharing!

6 flower-scapes « { 02.01.11 at 5:27 am }

[…] These She Says, He Says game cards were a fun collaboration with the bride and groom. Inspired by this. […]

7 kuku666 { 09.08.11 at 5:41 am }

I dont be aware that buying and selling websites finished up here, but I thought this post was great. I dont know your identiity but definitely youre visiting a famous blogger if you’re not already Cheers!

8 DIY bridal shower brunch. { 05.22.12 at 9:59 am }

[…] found this He Said, She Said game idea on pinterest via HERE & HERE and created my own version using the actual silhouettes of the bride and groom.  Before the […]

9 Amy Kirchhoff { 08.10.12 at 12:05 am }

How fun is this! Wish I’d come across it sooner when I was planning my sister’s bridal shower. I included it on my Peek at My Pinterest Post: http://www.amytriedit.com/2012/08/peek-my-pinterest-wedding-shower-gift.html

10 So You’re the Maid of Honor | Flat Broke Bride { 12.19.12 at 10:32 am }

[…] the financial cost is split, as well as the burden of putting together parties by yourself. Garland, “He Says She Says” Game, Ribbon Bouquet, Dixie […]

11 Bridal Shower | The Big Day { 12.30.12 at 3:11 pm }
12 Weekly Fixations – December 11 { 08.12.14 at 2:45 pm }

[…] These look fun for a shower game (which are so hard to come up with) with the he said / she said. […]

13 Gidget { 10.11.14 at 6:47 am }

Wonderful items from you, man. I’ve take into accout
your stuff previous to and you’re just too fantastic.
I actually like what you’ve obtained here, certainly like what
you’re saying and the best way wherein you are saying it.
You are making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to stay it wise.
I cant wait to read much more from you. That is actually a terrific web site.

14 Military Friendly College Options { 10.11.14 at 3:40 pm }

Hurrah! Finally I got a blog from where I know how to in fact
get helpful information concerning my study and knowledge.

15 Military Friendly Online College Options { 10.15.14 at 8:48 am }

I really like reading through an article that will make people think.
Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

16 Kansas City Live Bands for booking { 10.20.14 at 3:18 am }

all the time i used to read smaller articles or reviews
which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am
reading at this place.

17 Military Acreditted Colleges Online { 10.22.14 at 11:22 pm }

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website
thus i got here to go back the want?.I’m attempting to in finding things to enhance my website!I suppose its adequate to use a few of your ideas!!

18 Wedding Gifts For Bride From Sister | askervani.com { 05.17.15 at 4:13 am }

[…] source: […]

19 Sol { 06.13.15 at 4:39 am }

Hi my family meembr! I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and include almost all important infos. I would like to see more posts like this .

20 http://autoinsurancezip.org/goodcarsfornewdriverscheapinsurance.html { 09.03.15 at 2:44 pm }

If you’re reading this, you’re all set, pardner!

21 http://www.url2go.site/freegotours.com { 12.10.15 at 4:01 am }

That’s what we’ve all been waiting for! Great posting!