Japanese Masking Tape Craftiness: Part 3

I’m on a roll! 😛  If you’ve just joined us, I’m having a small washi tape obsession at the moment kids…

Handmade Origami notecard by Origamisan
(using washi tape for the borders and the cutout hearts )

japanese tape flickr 4b rednmercedes

Colorful collage of patterns from Origamisan
(the sky is the limit for combos it seems!)

japanese tape flickr 5

Boxing and ribbon ideas
from the MT Gallery

japanese tape mt 7

Washi tape + Doily/Kraft paper+ Baker’s twine  = ♥
via Carina’s Craftblog

japanese tape carinascrafblog_wrapped01-736777

Taped cans from PicnicBlog

japanese tape flickr 6

Taped shipping tags!
Photo by Haystack Needle; From a NY Gift Show booth display
(for arranging your escort cards or for your favor tags perhaps?)

japanese tape tags_haystackneedle

Cupcake flags as seen here

japanese tape nothing elegant etsy

Next up, the last installment…

See also: Part 1 / Part 2

1 Libby James { 03.04.10 at 2:08 pm }

where do you get these tapes?

2 Cindy { 03.04.10 at 3:28 pm }

All of these projects are making me want to buy rolls and rolls of this tape! Where do you buy your tape?

3 Charlotte { 03.04.10 at 4:30 pm }

Love love loving them all.

I am inspired to have a go with painting/ stamping/ drawing onto ordinary masking tape. Fingers crossed this won’t be one of those times I regret being cheap as my fingers stick together and I bounce my head off a table!

Charlotte xx

4 neva | manilamommy { 03.05.10 at 2:12 am }

these tapes are soooo pretty!!! i wish they’re available here in manila. hmmm…are they available here?? 😀

5 Sil Bs As { 03.05.10 at 1:33 pm }

I WANT them!!! all of them!!!
Can you tell me where to buy them? I need some place withworldwide shippment since I’m in Argentina… thanks so much

6 Miss B. { 03.05.10 at 5:03 pm }

Oh those shipping tags are too cute. I totally can understand your obsession!

7 Lisa { 03.07.10 at 12:59 pm }

Cute blog! Thank you for including me in your post. x + o

8 a. { 03.07.10 at 1:59 pm }

The Origamisan ‘Collages’ are not made with tape; these are printed backing cards that come with each 2-rolls multipack of MT tape. Front and back displays a collage of the tapes included plus two matching patterns.

9 Luzel { 03.08.10 at 1:18 am }

a.– Still, they show us endless possibilities for mixing colors/patterns that we could recreate ourselves and apply to various projects :)

10 Michelle Guzman { 03.08.10 at 8:04 pm }

How cute is the first one!? WOW! I love the little birds!!!

11 Memento Photo Booth { 03.17.10 at 2:58 am }

The pictures always sell the idea. You make them look so easy, having a great eye for combing the right patterns and colors. How fun and a great way to personalize your special day. Thanks for sharing!

12 GRACE { 05.24.11 at 8:12 am }

 I am Grace from Somitape co,.td. My factory has produced Japanese washi tape. We can print any designs. att-ment(附件) is our product pictures. I promise it is our product indeed, not agent. So the price is very good for you. The most important is that our price is much cheaper than MT, and the quality is same as MT. if any we can help,pls contact me by this email 624707441@qq.com .Thank you very much.

13 Water Extraction { 05.24.11 at 4:11 pm }

how cute are these!

14 Hey Kessy { 01.19.12 at 11:26 am }

@Neva Hello! we’re from Manila and we sell washi tape :) Just click here: washi tape philippines

15 The Hottest Event Product You’ve Never Heard Of: Washi Tape « The Daily Design by Koyal Wholesale { 04.30.12 at 11:01 am }

[…] Source: Lovely Indeed, Merry Making Events, I Do It Yourself, Decorative Japanese Washi Tape, Décor8, Blog Her, Paper Klip Design, Martha […]

16 Decorando con Washi Tape, o cómo hacer tus dulces más bonitos { 02.18.13 at 2:15 am }

[…]  Visto en I do It Yourself Weddings […]

17 The Hottest Event Product You’ve Never Heard Of: Washi Tape | Koyal Wholesale { 03.10.16 at 11:47 pm }