Japanese Masking Tape Craftiness: Part 4

Here you go, folks…Part 4 of 4!

japanese tape_Tape Post Card spoonfulofsugargirls

Cool stationery, postcard and gift tag ideas
via A Spoonful of Sugar ( 1 / 2 / 3 )

japanese tape Tape Book spoonfulofsugargirls

japanese tape_Cookie Gift spoonfulofsugargirls

DIY Wallpaper by Little Green Notebook
(think decor for your party/photobooth backdrops)

japanese tape wallpaper littlegreennotebook

Stripey black & white envelope seals
from Hello Handmade

japanese tape hellohandmade valentines 3

japanese tape hellohandmade valentines 2

Stitched-on “bunting” invites  by Mermag

japanese tape mermag

japanese tape mermag 3

For online shopping, you could try here , here and here. Also, don’t forget Etsy. There’s a bunch that offer them here and here.  Have fun!

Series: Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

1 nicole { 03.05.10 at 5:47 pm }

These are all by far my faves!!! I LOVE the stationary usages! And I just saw those handwritten love notes before… so gorgeous!!

2 Lisa { 03.05.10 at 6:30 pm }

Thanks so much for the link! I love your series on the masking tape – it is such a fun craft supply!

3 Wendan { 03.05.10 at 7:40 pm }

OMG I love the wallpaper idea!

4 Charlotte { 03.06.10 at 7:57 am }
5 Shauna { 03.06.10 at 9:57 pm }

I love your blog, and all the great ideas you share. Thanks for the four roundups. For sure inspirational. I’ll be linking my readers to you.

6 Whatever DeeDee Wants { 03.06.10 at 10:56 pm }

The wall paper is my fave!

7 Natasha { 03.08.10 at 3:57 am }

I think it is safe to say you have a tiny cruch on washi paper?!

8 Michelle Guzman { 03.08.10 at 8:00 pm }

These are so cute!

9 japanese washi tape . . « Vee { 03.14.10 at 6:10 am }

[…] iDiY part 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – Creature Comforts: DIY Photo Topped Mini Notepads – decor8: DIY for Frames – craftapalooza: […]

10 amy tangerine { 03.20.10 at 1:49 pm }

AMAZING! I am so hooked on washi tape too.

11 Mallory { 04.04.10 at 4:05 am }

Ahh! The fact that I’ve never owned any Japanese masking tape needs to be remedied immediately! It’ll be a hard choice deciding on my first roll.

12 GRACE { 05.24.11 at 8:11 am }

 I am Grace from Somitape co,.td. My factory has produced Japanese washi tape. We can print any designs. att-ment(附件) is our product pictures. I promise it is our product indeed, not agent. So the price is very good for you. The most important is that our price is much cheaper than MT, and the quality is same as MT. if any we can help,pls contact me by this email 624707441@qq.com .Thank you very much.

13 qq.com { 11.05.12 at 10:11 am }

Does your website have a contact page? I’m having problems locating it but, I’d like to send you an e-mail.
I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

14 Studio 3 Framing: New in Shop! Japanese Washi Paper Tape { 02.28.13 at 1:09 pm }

[…] Greeting cards. via […]

15 I Heart Fridays | Nesting in Progress { 01.12.14 at 8:56 pm }

[…] Only one thing comes to mind when I think of Japan (at this moment at least): beautiful paper products such as their Washi paper masking tape! This stuff looks awesome, especially when you consider all the lovely accents you can add to banners, escort cards, centerpieces, frames, etc. Luzel at iDIY shares several great ideas in a four-part series (1, 2, 3, 4). […]