Oh, Hello! Lucky Wedding

hellolucky mwd104892_spr10_27_ceremony_1479_xl

I know I’m a little tardy to the party, but I’m absolutely swooning over the beautiful photos from the wedding of Hello! Lucky co-founder Eunice Moyle (Eunice & Daniel’s wedding is the cover story in the latest Spring 2010 issue of Martha Stewart Weddings).  Just go take a peek at the behind-the-scenes here and over at The MS Bride’s Guide blog.  Tons of crafty inspiration and DIY details (not just for weddings) featuring the how-to’s and gaspfab free templates! Enjoy!

hellolucky free label templates 1

Drink Sign /Slipper Labels

hellolucky free label templates 2

Pepper Jelly Labels / Donut Hole Bag Labels

P.S. Just a friendly reminder, lovelies: If you re-blog any of the layouts/images you see here at iDiY, please do link back to our blog post. Thank you.

1 Dognbird { 03.12.10 at 4:46 pm }

These templates are divine! So is your blog – been a fan for a long time. Happy to be tweeting with you now!

2 Miss B. { 03.12.10 at 8:12 pm }

Oh I agree this is swoon worth Luzel! Hope you and baby are well:)

xo,

Miss B

3 The Perfect Palette { 03.15.10 at 10:01 am }

Great templates!

4 Kevin { 03.15.10 at 7:30 pm }

Donate $1

Hi, my name is Kevin. I’m 24 years old and I am planning to ask my girlfriend to marry me. The only problem is I work at a tire shop making 8 dollars an hour and I don’t have any savings to spend on a ring. Instead of buying a hundred dollar ring I’m hoping that a thousand people will read this and each send a dollar.

Oh and if your curious as to how I’m going to pop the question, I’m planning on asking her at a Houston Rockets basketball game while we’re on that big screen above the court. So please I’m counting on YOU! Send a dollar to:

Kevin
29454 F.M. 1488
Waller, Tx 77484

P.S. I’m writing personal hand written thank you letters to everybody who contributes. Thank you in advance for your kindness and help.

Also please don’t overlook this. I need EVERYBODY who reads this to send just a dollar. And it’s no big deal. Its only a dollar, this will truly change my life.

5 24portraits.com { 03.19.10 at 6:15 pm }

Beautiful image!
The background creates such wonderful frame.

6 blue bride { 03.21.10 at 1:43 pm }

This one is so cute. Love the picture of the couple.

7 L { 07.01.10 at 7:56 am }

Kevin, I wonder if she said yes?? One does wonder though…if you can’t afford a wedding ring – how can you afford to get married?

8 Charleston Wedding Photographers { 10.19.11 at 5:32 pm }

Very good stuff. We love helping couples and so do you. Good stuff. It shows you care about your work. Keep rocking.

9 Theresa { 06.21.15 at 10:31 pm }

are you still,taking donations for an engagement ring. If not should this post be removed?
Ps. Did she say yes?