DIY Gilded Garland Table Numbers

gilded garland TableNumbers1

gilded garland TableNumbers4 afieldjournal

Oh so lovely, ain’t it? Ahhh, this would have been perfect for my wedding! Alas, it’s about 2.5 years late.  But for all ye lucky (still-on-the-planning-stage) gals out there, please know that I’m totally jealous better run and head over to Project Wedding for the DIY how-to’s and yes, the wonderfully FREE printable table number templates (1-20) created by A Field Journal. Enjoy, you lucky you!  ;-)

{ image credits }

1 Beth { 05.11.10 at 1:37 pm }

Wow! These look great! I think this is a great way to help make an affordable wedding glamorous. Great picture as well, it shows off the details very well.

2 Michelle { 05.17.10 at 4:11 am }

These look vintage…fabulous!

3 kay { 05.17.10 at 7:21 am }

so pretty!
thanks heaps!

4 Faithb { 05.18.10 at 3:58 pm }

I agree with Michelle, they would make a great addition to a vintage wedding theme. So simple yet elegant.

5 Mel { 05.20.10 at 12:41 am }

Just gorgeous!

6 Shoe Closets { 08.24.10 at 3:56 pm }

I love the font style and the design! Definitely DIY!

7 Shirley { 09.06.10 at 8:11 am }

Oh..I’m too late to find your web.. Absolutely LOVE IT very much.. just finished my daugther b’day party. Just found a bundle of idea from you Web.. too late too late

8 Wedding Invitations { 04.05.11 at 12:44 pm }

I absolutely LOVE gilded ANYTHING. These are just darling. I love them, I LOVE YOUR SITE! <3

9 Jennifer { 05.14.11 at 6:58 am }

Really cute, vintage wedding theme or not! Very glam (but free– that’s refreshing and amazing). Will definitely be keeping this idea in the back of my mind :)

10 Susanna Grace { 10.13.11 at 11:31 pm }

I love these ideas!! This is so helpful. I came across another website that helps with my ideas for my wedding!! I hope this helps everyone out too. I think she is in Texas..I wish I could fly her out because my wedding is in Michigan.. Here is her site. http://www.JessicaCernat.com

11 One yellow autumn Bday | Nsenses { 10.24.11 at 11:42 am }

[...] not to mention these crooked branches that turned my lil apartment into a whole forest before I painted them white. I was getting ready a way ahead – making joyous Dahlia place cards from The Blah, blah, blahg… and pretty table numbers using iDiy resourses [...]

12 Wedding Photographer Benfleet { 12.11.11 at 8:33 am }

I love this post very much. I will come back to your blog so often and hope I will find lovely posts like this one.

13 dreamsofbrides { 06.04.12 at 1:06 am }

DIY Gilded Garland Table Numbers. Great picture as well, it shows off the details very well.

14 fashionweddinggirl { 06.07.12 at 2:28 am }

Do you like to put on probably the most wonderful wedding dress.The vintage halter design and style 2013 could display the sexy and elegant temperament and it makes the bride far more charming and attractive.

15 wedding dress { 06.27.12 at 9:28 pm }

I love this blog, thank for your sharing

16 Weddings Venezuela { 09.27.12 at 5:26 am }

Beautifully done, very classy

17 Cómo crear tarjetas con números vintage para mesas de boda | Regalo y Fiesta { 07.19.13 at 6:43 am }

[...] idea la hemos encontrado en el blog iDiY, donde puedes encontrar muchas más ideas para decorar bodas. Pero la plantilla es de Project [...]